Summer with Soapwalla || Paris Travel GuideAugust 02, 2016
If you find yourself in Paris this summer, here are a few of Rachel's favorite spots:
- Start the day at Fragments Cafe. To go? Pffft, no way! Enjoy the coffee and people watch.
- Meander over to the Musée de L'Orangerie, an art gallery of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings located in the western corner of the Tuileries Gardens next to the Place de la Concorde. Allot plenty of time to gaze at Monet’s Water Lilies in the oval rooms that were built specifically for those paintings. Le Rue des Roisiers in Le Marais is not to be skipped -- pop into interesting shops and strike up conversations with shopkeepers who are always up for a chat.
- Also, the falafel there is not to be missed! Seriously. Don’t miss it. Make your way over to St. Germaine and get lost in one of the most picturesque neighborhoods on the planet.
- Grab a fresh baguette, or perhaps a delectable dessert from La Pâtisserie des Rêves, and take it with you to eat in the garden of Musée Rodin.
- Find a bistro with outdoor seating to eat dinner, then make sure to find a spot on the Seine to watch the Eiffel Tower evening light show before heading back to your flat!
We’d love to know your favorite spots in The City of Lights! Tweet,‘gram, and post your hidden Paris gems! Make sure to tag us with #SummerWithSoapwalla to share your ideas and chat with us!