It’s Sunday night, mid-summer, and a few friends are heading to your place. Here is our Soapwalla studio approved last minute vegan dinner party.
List of ingredients & tools:
- Olive Oil
- Orange Bell Peppers
- Corn on the Cob
- Assorted Herbs (Oregano, Thyme, Marjoram, cilantro)
- Earth Balance
- Ice down some drinks
- Mix avocado, lime juice, cilantro and salt together. That’s it. Provide chips and keep your guests snacking while you prep the rest of the meal.
- Invite your friends into the kitchen! Have them chop asparagus, zucchini, and pepper. Toss with good quality olive oil and sea salt. Grill them until caramelized and melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
- While one friendly Sous Chef is handling the grilled veggies, ask another to put the corn and potatoes in tinfoil pockets add earth balance, oregano, thyme, marjoram and any other tasty herbs that you may have on hand). Set the tinfoil packets on the grill, relax for a few minutes.
- When all the food is ready, call your friends to the table and grab some plates and serve.