Inside the Kitchen || April 2015April 15, 2015
Soapwalla Citrus Deodorant Cream
We are SO excited to announce that after a year+ of hard work, our Citrus Deodorant Cream is here!
Soapwalla’s Citrus Deodorant Cream is all natural and uniquely powerful, utilizing superfine vegetable powders and clays and a combination of citrus essential oils, which absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria, and ensure a long-lasting and highly effective experience. The frosting-like consistency allows for easy manual application and rapid absorption, and is ideal for all skin types.
Soapwalla's Citrus Deodorant Cream includes the following essential oils:
- LITSEA CUBEBA: Native to Southeast Asia, this sweet-spicy citrus is a potent antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, deodorizer, and vulnerary (heals wounds).
- BERGAMOT: our bergaptene-free bergamot (not photosensitizing) is analgesic, antibacterial, antiseptic, deodorizer, febrifuge (reduces fevers), and skin tonifier.
- LIME and GRAPEFRUIT: Our sun-safe citrus essential oils naturally lift spirits and are fantastic antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, and deodorant oils.
- LEMONGRASS: Another terrific essential oil that is naturally analgesic, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, deodorant, and fungicidal.
- VANILLA ABSOLUTE: This thick, nearly resinous liquid paste is not an essential oil but rather a concentrated aromatic oil extracted from from the flowers and pods of the vanilla plant (part of the orchid family). This delicious smelling, slightly smoky paste is a natural antioxidant, coolant, anticarcinogenic, and quickly heals wounds.
Our Citrus Deodorant Cream is vegan and is made with the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients. Our products don't contain questionables such as sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, harsh and harmful derivatives, petroleum, or aluminum compounds that are frequently found in commercial antiperspirants, and are NEVER tested on animals.
April in Paris
If you're in Paris later this month, Rachel will be at Colette for a special event on the 23rd of April from 4-6pm. She'll also be at both Oh My Cream locations on the 25th of April -- Rue de Tournon from 11am-1pm and Rue des Abbesses from 3-5pm.